Writing thesis is really a big job to everyone especially for those education students. However, if you know how to do it properly, you will have a successful thesis. It is always important to know what topics do really interest you. In choosing your thesis topic, think of the issues around you and turn them into questions. Then, do a research if there is sufficient resources for this topic.
The following are some of the topic ideas for Education Thesis:
- What are the benefits and advantages of K-12 Education System in the Philippines?
- What Foods Improve Student’s Learning Skills?
- Does pre-school education helps student to gain more knowledge over those that do not have?
- Is Exercise Benefits Elementary Student’s Learning?
- Should pre-schooling be required for all children?
- Is Technology should integrate to school curriculum?
- What should be the school’s focus? Character formation or Academic education during pre-school.
- Should apprenticeship program and on-the-job training program is beneficial to students?
- Should religious education included in school curriculum?
- Is home schooling is effective and regulated more?
- Is money management techniques and business studies should be included in the Primary School Education?
- Do private school focuses on character and personality formation than public school?
- Are private schools teachers are more dedicated than public school teachers?
- Should human sexuality course be included in school curriculum?