Recommendation is written in the last part of your thesis. It appeals to people or entities concerned to solve or help solve the problems discovered in the inquiry.
The following are some characteristics of Recommendation
- Recommendation should be seek to solve or help to solve problems discovered in the investigation.
- It should be attainable, practical and feasible.
- It should be valid and rational.
- It should be addressed to person, entities or agencies, or offices who or which are ready to implement them.
- It can be also a recommendation for the continuance of a system or recommendation for improvement.
- It can have recommendation for further research on the same topic but different places to verify the findings of the study.
- There should no recommendation for the problem or the things not yet discovered or discussed.