Thesis topic is difficult to decide that’s why students and research consult their adviser for the recommendation. Make sure that your thesis topic is feasible in such a way that there is enough information available. Also, don’t forget to look if your thesis topic has literature in a way that there is relevant data.
The last but not the least, you should be knowledgeable in your topic thesis. It is not necessary if your topic is popular as long as you are interested and fascinated in your thesis topic. In addition, it is important that your thesis topic is in your field of specialization. Think an issue that you want to study and turn into question so that you will finally decided your thesis topic. If your topic is too broad, you should make it specific.
Below are some examples of thesis topic: Some are too broad, limit it into more specific to avoid vague topic and to limit the scope of your thesis statement.
• Electronic Voting
• Pros and Cons of Reverse Telephone Look Up Service
• Formal and Informal Education
• Advantages of K12 Education System
• Chest X-ray Requirement for Grade School Students as part of School Admission
• Causes of Diabetes in Children Today
• Relationship Between Obesity and Diabetes in Children
• Effects of Global Warming
• Public Versus Private School
• Normal and Caesarian Delivery among Women