A thesis is the final requirement in order to graduate either in masteral or doctoral degree. It is a final project before gaining masteral degree or doctoral degree. A thesis is not simply a research paper, it a document that you need something to prove using the facts from your research. A thesis can be an statement or arguable.
Here are the following steps to make a winning thesis:
- Choose the right topic for your thesis. What problem are you going to tackle? Is this problem has a solution and have enough resources. Brainstorm and choose a topic that will be valuable, unique and reasonable. It should not be too complex topic, make sure to narrow down your topic.
- Make time for research time. Find the right resources for your thesis topic and as possible make timeline and stay committed to it.
- Organize your resources. It is necessary to take note so that you won’t confused in the end.
- Make an outline. This will be the preliminary outline for your actual thesis.
- Proofread and edit your thesis. Make sure to proofread your thesis for possible errors such as spelling or grammar.
- Get feedback. You can ask and get feedback from your trusted friends or colleagues. You may get their opinions, suggestions as well as the possible weak points.