May 4th, 2009 | Published in Summary
Summary of findings is the last part of the thesis or dissertation. It is where the findings or the result of the thesis study is written.
Let’s find out some characteristics of summary of findings
- Summary of findings should be a short statement such as the main purpose of the study, the population or respondents, period of the study, method of research used, research instrument and sampling design
- Findings should be written in textual generalization, that is, a summary of the important data consisting of text and numbers.
- Important findings should be included in the summary.
- No new information or data should be included in the summary of findings.
- Findings should be stated concisely, not explained or elaborated anymore.